Monday, August 12, 2019

Earning the Right to Life Self-Forgiveness: micro blog from Desteni Universe



#SELFFORGIVENESS

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to stand equal, within myself, to the greater group, regardless of accomplishments, endeavours, time spent, money paid or any other factor except that I am simply Here, One and Equal, wherein I think/believe/perceive that I must push myself to prove myself over and over that I 'deserve' to be Here, that I have 'earned' my 'right' to be Here, that I must give up some part of myself as 'payment' so that I can be Here, not seeing, realizing and understanding that living in this way is system/survival - based living, which not only keeps me trapped in survival, affecting everything I do, but also keeps the current system of survival, of having to 'earn' one's right to Life, holding it in place inside myself because it is apparently the only way that I think/believe/perceive that I know how to live and function, without seeing that- that is not Life.

Within this, I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed my starting point to be that of simply, actually Being Here, living that equality within myself, and having everything else be an outflow of that stance and starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment