Sunday, August 20, 2017

Day 213 - Ya, I Did It.



Today my challenge was to break through ‘foreboding’ and live the word ‘DETERMINED’, and ya, I did it!


This is the recap of ‘how it went’ from my last blog: Naked Face, Facing Naked Truth
https://steemit.com/life/@kimzilla/naked-face-facing-naked-truth

I started out the day feeling like it was going to be a bad day, already squirming at the thought of going back to work. I traced the experience back to childhood, understood it, cleared it with some self-forgiveness, and decided how I was going to move forward. And that is exactly what I did. Man, these tools are amazing!
I made a list of things I had to or wanted to get done. I also included on that list something nice for me (manicure!), and I did everything except one thing. The thing I resist most. I left it out and did not accomplish that, but I will leave the details of that for another blog.

I used the word determined to live today, and I did it in such a way that was practical, wherein at every fork in the proverbial road, I stood as the determining factor. Instead of growing anxious about a decision and going into self-doubt, procrastination or avoidance, I took a moment to make a choice with confidence and used determination to see it through.

At the end of the day today, I can look back on the day and feel satisfied: today I supported myself, today was a good investment into the rest of my life.

To make an investment into YOUR life, take a moment to check out the following resources, but be careful.... it might change your life!

SOUL –  The School of Ultimate Living is an online community of people interested in
discovering and developing their utmost potential
eqafe.com – Invest in a wide range of Interviews and Support yourself to Self Perfection
Journey To Life Blogs – Read the blogs from those walking the 7 year journey to life.
Self and Living – Practical Living Support To Live to Your Utmost Potential
DIP Lite – Free Online Course to get you started with learning the Tools of Self Support
DIP PRO -A Desteni Course for those Ready to Walk the Journey of a Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment