Saturday, December 17, 2022

Selling my Soul for Money

 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sell myself out to for money.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become different characters and to portray myself as something in order to make money and secure a job. 


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself and develop my self-expression, but rather spent my time and effort on developing myself as a character to make money.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that no one would hire me or pay me in a job if I remain Who I Am. 


I forgive myself for not accepting myself as Who I Am.  


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to Trust myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to contort myself into whatever the boss or company wanted me to be in order to secure my job above others, wherein I lose myself into that contorted version of me, instead of stepping into a character in awareness only when necessary, wherein I can then step out of it as soon as I no longer need to be in the position and role of making money at a job.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want and desire a sense of control over my ability to make money, and to use manipulation by selling myself as Life in order to invest into myself as a character to make money. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into morality about going into characters in order to make money, wherein I think and believe that I have to actually be and become that character within the belief that it is then ‘real’, and so I can tell myself I am not actually manipulating for money.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become jaded for money. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that remained Who They Are as ‘weak’ for not being able to go into a character for money, within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as weak as Who I Am, and to judge myself as ‘strong’ when I am playing a role or character. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my fellow man while pursuing my own survival and self-interest.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted ad allowed myself to fake confidence for money, instead of developing REAL self-confidence which is built slowly over time through doing REAL things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment