Monday, July 10, 2023

Victimization


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a victim. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold a person in my mind and feel powerless to change my self-experience in relation to them, making the statement in my living that I cannot change my self-experience, they must.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place the responsibility for my self-experiemce onto others, knowing full well that no one has the power to change me but me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a victim to circumstance. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my circumstance and situation for how I feel or why things are not working. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless in the face of my circumstances. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I am powerless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself when I hit obstacles in my path forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe obstacles exist by naming them 'obstacles', when in fact it is all simply living and responding to new situations in each breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek control through victimization.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to weaponize victimization by making it apparent when I feel victimized by another in order to try and attempt to change their behaviour so that I feel better inside myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and attempt to empower myself through trying and attempting to change the behaviour of others towards me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make another person or situation the 'aggressor' or 'abuser', when, if I had actually taken self-responsibility, I would notnhave ended up as the victim.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold others hostage through my victimization. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a victim of victimization. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be held hostage by the victimization of others, wherein I become blamed for creating a victim from my actions and words, where no self-responsibility is taken on behalf of the 'victim', though allowing themselves to remain under the label of 'victim' and I as 'aggressor' where we become stuck in that relationship until self-responsibility is taken on both sides. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the 'victim' becomes the 'abuser' as the 'abuser' was first a victim, and if victimization was stopped within self, no more abusers would exist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment