Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Sharing Self-Honesty

To understand what self-honesty is, if you are not clear, please read this desteni-wiki article.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself, as who I really am deep down, before the corrections and adjustments and actions, but Who I really am, unfiltered and raw. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and judge my self-honesty, and so project that others will also fear and judge my self-honesty if I were to share it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my self-honesty, even from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that self-honesty can be 'hidden', instead of seeing and realizing that 'hiding' self-honesty is actually just being dishonest and manipulative - we are always aware of our self-honesty, if we only slow down and look. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed dishonesty and manupulation to become so natural that it 'seems' like my self-honesty is hidden, when it is in fact only being instantly suppressed.

I forgive myself for not seeing and realizing that if I don't expose my self-honesty to myself, then I can not work with the reality of me, which would render my self-forgiveness and my living process pointless, because I would be working with lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see and realize that if I do not share my self-honesty with myself, then I am making the statement that I do not believe I can change. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear when others expose my self-honesty to me when they see it in moments unexpectedly, which catches me off-guard and makes me feel out-of-control of the image I present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want and need to control how others perceive me, instead of acknowledging my self-honesty, taking self-responsibility for it, and changing it to what is best. 

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I deny my self-honesty, I cannot change. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have integrated survival and lack into Who I Am to such a degree that I feel I have to have complete control in order to survive. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condemn my child and children in my life to integrating fear and survival if I do not correct the point and face my own self-honesty as Who I Am currently, so that I can become the better version of me as a living example for them to integrate and become the best versions of themselves. 

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that it is only the survival of my ego as self-interest that I am protecting when I want to 'hide'/suppress or deny my self-honesty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT live the confidence in my ability to change and to stand when I fear sharing my self-honesty with myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have the courage to be self-honest in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to filter my self-honesty when someone asks me a question, and to instead answer in a way that I would like the answer to be, and not what the answer actually is.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I share my self-honesty, I can immediately give myself a correction through seeing, realizing and understanding the truth of me, and in that, be able to also support others to correct themselves. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I don't share my self-honesty and am not aware of it, I am a fraud, a fiction and am living in pretense instead of living the reality of me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself real intimacy and connecting, to myself and others, when I do not share my self-honesty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back from sharing my self-honesty with everyone, including my self, because self-honesty cannot be shared with everyone - but instead of discerning those that I can share with and those that I cannot, I instead shut everyone, including myself, out of my self-honesty and hide it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that of I share my self-honesty, it will be used against me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that if I believe my self-honesty can 'be used against me', then I am making the statement to myself that it is who I am completely and I cannot change, thus actually condemning myself to who I am and have become as the automated programs of the mind that were passed down to me, and which I will continue to pass down so long as I fear sharing my self-honesty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself access to life as I deny myself access to myself through not exposing my self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in creating a world where it is not safe to share self-honestly. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in creating a world of pretense where everyone can 'get away with' pretending to be something, while who I really am and what really directs me is left unseen beneath the surface to create destructive consequence in my life and the lives of everyone around me, where it could have instead been creating a life of best potential, for myself and everyone around me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself the ability to live my best potential, and to be my best self for others because I refuse to share my self-honesty. 

I commit myself to develop the self-confidence to face my self-honesty, by sharing my self-honesty and walking it through to change. 

I commit myself to change from fearing and judging my self-honesty, to instead objectively sharing my self-honesty so that I can support myself and recieve support from others to be able to change for real. 

When and as I see myself hiding or denying my self-honesty, I stop and I breath. I bring myself back to self-confidence and self-realization by reminding myself that I am only condemned to the current version of myself if I do not admit and share what that current version actually is. 








No comments:

Post a Comment