Sunday, December 27, 2020

Take a Breath Before You Speak (2)

 

continued from Take a Breath Before You Speak

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to give myself a moment, to take a breath before I speak in order to consider if my words are Best For All or only best for self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak words that are tainted and contaminated by self-interest instead of taking a moment to consider what is Best For All and using that moment to drop my self-interest, face myself and speak from a starting point of the principles I have committed myself to in thought, word and deed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed backchat, internal conversation and voices in the head to come through and contaminate my words, so that the words I speak from this starting point cannot be trusted by myself, by others or by Life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT shut down my backchat, internal conversations and voices in the head in one moment, but instead accept and allow them to play out as if they are relevant and important or necessary to ‘figure things out’, when in fact I have seen, realized and understood that the only conclusion they ever come to is personal gain or avoidance of pain and discomfort. Within this:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak words that seek gain or avoid pain and discomfort at the sake of what’s Best For All, within seeing and understanding that the gain and the pain is only of the ego in self-interest, instead of believing in myself, trusting myself that I am able and capable of standing for Life, for All and not just ‘me’ and ‘how I feel’ without considering the impact and outflows on others in my life and the greater whole.

I forgive myself that I have not stopped backchat, internal conversations and self-talk.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to just be HERE, in the physical, with every moment being a new moment, where I speak and move and act based on what is Here in the moment.

Take a Breath before you speak…

Take a breath before you speak…

Take a breath before you speak.

I commit myself to take a breath before I speak.

I commit myself to slow down in my speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not speak due to fear of speaking tainted words, wherein I accept and allow fear to be my directive principle instead of Self being the directive principle in which I would instead take a breath, assess my words and decide from there whether or not it is relevant for me to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that ‘not speaking’ is in any way a solution, instead of seeing and realizing that it is in fact a polarity and spiteful to myself as simply ‘doing the opposite of what I have been doing’ as if some form of punishment will rectify having ever spoken tainted words that created consequence in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live and develop discernment, trusting that I can discern between What is Best For All and only what is best for me.

I commit myself to push through the resistances of speaking what is best for all as I know when I speak these words I am committing myself to the words I speak out loud for others to hear wherein there is an accountability in place, a cross-reference where I close my back doors and stick to my commitment.

I commit myself to honour what is Best for All in the words I speak, wherein I am left fulfilled, trustworthy, and with integrity, with respect for myself, others and Life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment