Saturday, December 19, 2020

Take a Breath Before You Speak

 


“Take a breath before you speak” follows the phrase “Be silent always” within the below quote by Bernard Poolman. What I have noticed is that the effectiveness with which you are able to quiet your mind determines what you must consider in the breath you take before you speak. 

 (continued from Be Silent Always)


Thoughts, feelings and emotions cannot be trusted, yet this is what busies our minds. If something makes you feel good energetically – you can now not be trusted by Life. If something makes you feel bad energetically, you cannot be trusted by Life. If you think thoughts secretly, you cannot be trusted by Life. It is all based in self-interest - considering self only - self’s hidden fears and desires, self’s highs and lows. Self’s dopamine and serotonin levels. If thoughts, feelings and emotions are accepted and allowed to manifest and grow within people, what you see is the murders, the rape, the malice, the contempt, the pain and suffering whether physical or emotional being deliberately inflicted upon one human being by another. The fact that billions of innocent people are starving is an outflow of self-interest, and the fact that nobody actually cares is an outflow of self-interest. A child starving is the result of pure evil on a collective level, not one person is exempt.   

 So, whether your starting point feels good or feels bad, the outcome is always the same – evil, harmful, untrustworthy. Love turns to hate, desire turns to possession, attraction turns to rape. It’s only a matter of how far you chose to take it. But even in the most minutest doses, we are all collectively impulsing evil through self-interest, through valuing what we create in our minds secretly, through even accepting and allowing the seed to exist within us. How can you condemn rape if you lust? How can you condemn possession if you also desire? Anything polarized into ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ by self-interest that you participate with in your mind is a seed of evil, and is why the world and humanity exist as they do today. It is just too easy to deny and become offended by. We don’t want to see or admit it, but common-sense dictates.

In the breath you take before you speak, you have a quantum moment to clear yourself, to not speak evil, to not impulse evil into this reality through fear, spite, hate, lust, desire, or any other feeling, emotion or secret thoughts. If your mind was busy before you speak, then the slate you have to clear exist only between your two ears. You cannot be trusted to direct anything beyond that. Self First. It is a moment that you give yourself to take absolute self-responsibility for yourself, your words and their outflows. Only when your mind is silent always can you be trusted to direct the greater reality. In between these two points is the learning process which will inevitably create consequence through mistakes, failures, trial and error. Learn from consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak within and as emotion, emotional accumulation or emotional reaction, when I know that the words I speak from this starting point is like spitting venom into my reality and the people within it. Nothing constructive comes from me and from my words when spoken from an emotional starting point.

I forgive myself for participating within and as emotions when I know where they lead every time, when I know there is deception within my words, that there is ulterior motive, and within this, that my words cannot be trusted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak from a starting point of fear, where instead of addressing and facing the fear head on, I speak words of indirect manipulation, trying to manipulate reality into such a way where I do not have to face my fears, making the statement to myself that I cannot stand in the face of my fears, and bringing others into my game of avoidance without considering the effect this has on them, on the greater whole, and what I am impulsing into all of existence.

I forgive myself for participating in my fears, feeding them with thoughts, anticipations, imaginary worst-case scenario play-outs and who I will be within it all, bringing out my worst in my mind when I know I can be better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak from a starting point of blame or abdication of self-responsibility, thus making the statement to myself that I am not responsible for me, I cannot take responsibility for myself, and placing it upon others and them changing so that I can remain in my comfort zone and not have to face what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as a result of building myself within and as emotion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak from a starting point of feelings, feeling accumulation, or feeling reaction, where I feel good about something and so do not want to lose it, do not want to lose the positive energy or energy high, and so will manipulate my reality to keep me feeling this way, wherein when something or someone changes and I lose or fear to lose my positive state, I blame that someone or something, becoming nasty and spiteful, thus playing out the polarity of the positive feeling energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak from a positive energy high, not grounding my words in reality, not assessing myself and what it is I am pushing, which is only seeking to keep and maintain my positive energy high.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak from a starting point of desire, desiring something outside of myself to fulfill me, wherein my words cannot be trusted because they are contaminated with desire and secretly trying to fulfill secret desires that I hold due to an experience of lack, as if something outside of myself could fulfill this lack that I myself created through denying my self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak within and as positive energy.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to take a breath before I speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak so quickly that I do not give myself a moment to take self-responsibility for my words and Who I Am within them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there is ‘too much to work through’ in one moment, not seeing and realizing that I can work in quantum time with my awareness through practicing self-honesty and seeing myself for real, for Who I Really Am and what it is I am busy doing, so that in that quantum moment I can make a correction and a change and be a better version of myself as the words I choose to speak.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to clear my slate before I speak, ensuring that the words I speak can be trusted by Life and by the people in my life, my world and my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ‘forget’ to take a breath before I speak, as if who I choose to be in every moment is unimportant, as if falling into automated autopilot programming is not a big deal and can be applied haphazardly here and there when I feel like it, instead of seeing and realizing that it is literally everything, from the very small to the existential – this is what creates Self and the reality we live in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rush/rushedness when I speak, getting the answer out as fast as possible to avoid having to see myself for real, experience myself for real, take self-responsibility for real, and instead spit my words out sloppily, contaminated, full of energetic charges for other people, my environment and reality to deal with, which always actually ends up coming back to me in some shape or form as my own consequence that I created in unawareness and will now have to walk until I get it, until I decide to finally change.

I forgive myself that  I have accepted and allowed myself to try to ‘see more’, to see beyond myself, without first fully mastering myself, quieting myself, where the try and attempt to ‘see more’ is actually just a distraction from myself and having to see myself, correct myself and put in the effort, dedication and commitment to change myself for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I cannot clearly check my words in one breath before I speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress what I see and feel within myself, blinding myself from being able to clear my words before I speak.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to clear my words before I speak.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment