Saturday, March 10, 2018

Daily Osho Card Reading - Day 19 of 21: PAST LIVES

 

"The hands of existence form the shape of the female genitals, the opening of the cosmic mother. Revealed within are many images, faces from other times.
While it might be entertaining to fantasize about famous past lives, it is just a distraction. The real point is to see and understand the karmic patterns of our lives, and their roots in an endless repetitive cycle that traps us in unconscious behavior.

The two rainbow lizards on either side represent knowing and not-knowing. They are the guardians of the unconscious, making sure that we are prepared for a vision that might otherwise be shattering.

A glimpse into the eternity of our existence is a gift, and understanding the function of karma in our lives is not something that can be grasped at will. This is a wake-up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul."

The intention I held within myself when pulling this card was that I would use the card to look at the deeper, underlying, unconscious point(s) that is/are causing my surface level, conscious-mind points of placing pressure on myself when working. It is interesting then, that the card represents the influence of past lives that keep us in endless cycles of unconscious behaviour.

This does not mean that I am the innocent victim of something that happened in the past by someone other than myself. It is simply one dimension of the point, and I take it as meaning that, regardless of the origin of the point being say, past lives, the point is here and must be dealt with.  I will still get to the bottom of this point because somewhere along the way, I accepted and allowed this cycle to continue in my own life, so there IS in fact an origin in my own life, and not just in past lives.

I see that I was leaning towards the tendency of wanting to find one vital piece of information that would ‘give me the answer’ so that I can fix this problem I am having, which is daily pressure, like a squeeze that creates a build up and (then into a migraine).

My approach to now face this point will be to work with it in the moment, moment by moment. This means that as I move through my day I will, with awareness, watch out for the beginning signs of that pressure that I so easily pile on to myself within and through my daily participation. Sometimes it happens right away in the morning as I am waking up and thinking about the day, and others it comes slowly as I start to engage into a project or work.
The correction will be to stop, and breath until I am stabilized again, and to do a ‘reset’, where I take a stand and re-commit myself to what I will and will not accept and allow in my life and living.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment