Sunday, March 11, 2018

Osho Card Reading - Day 20 of 21: RECEPTIVITY







"Receptivity represents the feminine, receptive quality of water and of the emotions. Her arms are extended upwards to receive, and she is completely immersed in the water. She has no head, no busy and aggressive mind to hinder her pure receptivity. And as she is filled she is continuously emptying herself, overflowing, and receiving more. The lotus pattern or matrix that emerges from her represents the perfect harmony of the universe that becomes apparent when we are in tune with it.
The Queen of Water brings a time of unboundedness and gratitude for whatever life brings, without any expectations or demands. Neither duty or thought of merit or reward are important. Sensitivity, intuition and compassion are the qualities that shine forth now, dissolving all the obstacles that keep us separate from each other and from the whole." 


The intention I held withn myself when pulling this card was asking for support for how I should move on and move through the point I have been living for a while now, and the point that has been the direct of indirect focus of my recent blogs.

I was looking at where I could use a little support on this point, but I realized that it was time for me to move on, that I had all the tools and support I needed, and now the point just needs time to play out it's correction. I may revisit it if something new comes up or if I get stcuk. Otherwise, it's on to the next thing.

So, what is the next thing? Here is where I find the card supportive. I will take today holding with me the word 'receptivity'. Being open to the next challenge, the next step, the next point, while I am busy integrating the correction of the previous point.

How to live the receptivity?

First I will start by looknig at the definition of the word:

" Willingness or readiness to receive (especially impressions or ideas)"

Sounding the word:

Reset-(P)ersonal activity

What meaning do I derive from this sounding?

To reset something that was 'set', in this case, my personal activity in that I was 'set' on one point and seeing it through to completion. Meanwhile, it takes time to undo and reprogram a point/habit/personality that took a long time to develop and program. If I am too 'set', meaning, too focused and narrow minded about one particular point, I risk simply maintaining the point instead of moving on, expanding and even looking at and working on multiple points as I walk the correction of the one point I had been focusing on.I am now open and willing to both give myself and receive another point to look at, another point of expansion, another outlet to grow and/or another quality to develop.

Thank you for reading.

I am taking the course called DIP Pro. In this course I learn how to take every day moments and find ways to make myself a better, more understanding and well rounded human being, the kind of human being I would like to see in this world. "Be the change you want to see" is a cool saying, but actually doing it is a bit more confusing because people tend to believe that you can't change human nature. I believe you can, because I have seen myself changing to someone I've always wanted to be. Not there yet, but my motivation is fueled by the proof I have given to myself, which I have documented online every step of the way, in my blogs and on youtube. DIP Pro requires serious dedication and commitment, it is ot for the faint of heart. 

If you want to test the waters for yourself, try the Lite version, it's called DIP Lite, and the best part is, it's free! Why? Because Desteni puts individual self-change above profit. Why does DIP Pro cost money? Because it costs money to exist in this world, and takes a dedicated team to run the program. Otherwise it would also be free.


Visit www.Desteni.org


No comments:

Post a Comment