Thursday, March 15, 2018

Daily Osho Card Reading - Day 21 of 21: THE SOURCE






"When we speak of being "grounded" or "centered" it is this Source we are talking about. When we begin a creative project, it is this Source that we tune in to. This card reminds us that there is a vast reservoir of energy available to us. And that we tap into it not by thinking and planning but by getting grounded, centered, and silent enough to be in contact with the Source. It is within each of us, like a personal, individual sun giving us life and nourishment. Pure energy, pulsating, available, it is ready to give us anything we need to accomplish something, and ready to welcome us back home when we want to rest. So whether you are beginning something new and need inspiration right now, or you've just finished something and want to rest, go to the Source. It's always waiting for you, and you don't even have to step out of your house to find it."

This is very cool timing for this card, as I am about to begin a complex project that I have been slightly resisting, yet at the same time preparing myself for, now feeling nothing but ready for it. The tendency I noticed is to look at a large task and become overwhelmed by it's complexity and enormity, bringing all of it right here and placing potentially hundreds of hours of work in my mind as if I will have to experience it all at once.

The thing about long-term projects or big tasks is that they can only happen one step at a time. So bringing in any extra steps, potentialities, projections etc... is really of no use. The image on the card represents this quite well, where there is a strong and defined focal point, and on the outside there are snake-like forms, almost resembling sperm, looking like they are trying to penetrate that core in order to plant the seeds of distraction, resistance, thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

Within the card's description I am seeing the process of developing focus, stability and groundedness within and through pushing and practicing tapping into the 'source' of self, that life essence that brings passion and motivation. This reminds me of a recording done on EQAFE, called Recognizing Your Life Signature, explaining how to practice this point of nurturing and growing that life thread or essence, as it is something that has to be practiced in, applied in awareness, and does not just come to us 'naturally' due to the nature and relationship we have developed with our minds.

Practicing in one's life essence, or in other words 'tapping into source', is something rather new to me, something that requires a process walked in awareness in order to discover for self, step-by-step. I can see that I am right now primed for it, I feel it, I see the first steps, and now it is a matter of pushing forward to dive in and do it.

I have been dancing around this point for a while, seeing that I am ready but instead of diving in, doing all the little tasks around the point, still 'preparing', 'setting myself up to begin', until finally, there is nothing standing in between me and just getting started. I had a few false starts already, but have since corrected them and re-aligned my starting point. I also see the tendency of the mind to now create more distractions, entertainments, other 'feel good' experiences to place between myself and really getting down to doing something for real.

So now, there is nothing more I need to do but to get started, tap into that source to make this project a life project within which I get to discover parts of myself that I have not yet dared venture into before. A new process, a new path of creation, another step in my process of eternal self-discovery and birthing myself here as life in the physical. I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment