Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 72- Falling in the Face of Confrontation, What/Why/How?

Within this blog post, I will continue from Day 71- Falling in the Face of Confrontation, by looking at what happense, why it happnse and how I accept and allow it to take place within me. I will do this by using the tool of self-forgiveness, which I learned how to use within and through the Desteni material.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project my thoughts/ideas/imaginations/fantasies as ‘worst case scenarios’ of how people will react into the future, and then fear them, thus accepting and allowing myself to change my behaviour, in essence restraining/restricting/controlling myself in ways in which I think/believe/perceive will avoid such worst-case-scenarios which only ever existed in my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe that if conflict were to occur, that my power could be taken away, based on past memories/acceptances/allowances wherein I had actually created this as a reality through taking my own power away by abdicating my responsibility to myself through blaming others for how I felt inside and how I chose to behave/react/handle the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base Who I Am on past memories/experiences instead of taking the self-responsibility to create Who I Am in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear walking into situations where I will be in contact with people because I am walking within and as the mind of ideas/thoughts/beliefs/fears/projections/fantasies/imaginations that I create and terrorize myself with, instead of walking within and as self-trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to restrict/restrain/control myself within and as the constant apprehension I exists within and as due to the self-created fear of potential conflict in social situations, instead of letting go and existing in the moment, within the understanding that I will deal with conflict if/when it arises within common sense and using practical solutions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel apprehensive about what friends/family think of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear friends/family not accepting me or rejecting me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give friends/family the power to accept/reject me by accepting and allowing others to determine if I accept/reject myself, because if I accept myself unconditionally then it doesn’t matter if others accept or reject me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself and my self-acceptance within and through interpreting how I am reflected back to myself by/through others outside of me, instead of deciding Who I Am and Creating myself moment to moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear a negative reaction from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others will become angry and/or defensive about something I’ve posted online.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that someone/others are secretly following me online and developing a hatred towards me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe that someone/others are following me online without letting me know, and secretly developing a hatred towards me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others hating me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself based on whether or not others hate/like me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want/need/desire others to like/accept/approve of me and what I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe that I need approval and/or validation to do/be/express myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘look for’ signs to confirm my worst social fears, which are that people will hate/reject/disapprove/invalidate me, by being/becoming ‘extra sensitive’ to how people are behaving around me, wherein I look for and fear any little sign of hate, rejection, disapproval, or invalidation because I as my mind am looking to feed/fulfill the fear energy within/as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fear of conflict to exist within and as me.
Next post will continue with self-commitment statements, as well as self-corrective application scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment