Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 172: CSP The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 4)

 
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs19/i/2007/290/8/d/plastic_surgery_barbie_by_cherryscars.jpg
 
This blog is continued from:

Day 168- OCD: Thoughts that Create my Own Prison

Day 169- Dermatillomania: The Fear of Being Ugly

Day 170- CSP: The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 2) 

Day 171-CSP: The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 3)

For context, I would suggest reading these blogs first.

Click here for a description of CSP

Continuing from my previous self-forgiveness statements, scripting out here my self-corrections and self-commitments to stop the patterns I live that do not support myself nor anything or anyone else, and change them to patterns of elf-support that can be lived daily, in every breath:

These self-commitments and self-corrections are derived from the self-forgiveness statements from Day 169- Dermatillomania: The Fear of Being Ugly, which I would highly suggest reading for context and for its own merit.



I commit myself to see, realize and understand that whenever I judge another I am merely judging my projected self, and within this I commit myself to see past and through the veil of my projected self-judgment, beyond which is an actual other human being with whom I can experience myself and explore my own self intimacy through getting to know myself with and as another.

I commit myself to stop the judgmental thoughts by instead focusing on breath, and learning and understanding others and who and how they are, what their influences were/are and to learn from them by integrating the qualities I admire and see are beneficial, and changing those qualities that I judge because that judgment indicates a starting point of self-interest and self-dishonesty.

When and as I see that I am comparing myself to another I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-equality by reminding myself that there is no possible way to fairly compare one human being to another, as each one has had their own experiences, their own challenges, supports, compromises and resources. Even identical twins from the same family can scarcely be compared as each has walked their own internal and external processes. I see, realize and understand that comparison is selective, it filters out the vast majority of the factors that contribute to the current present-moment reality, and thus comparison is not valid, as it does not consider the entirety of the situation at all, it is simply not possible. The only valid action is supporting self and supporting others to reach their own unique potential.

When and as I see that I am moved in any way because of the picture presentation of another, I stop, and I breathe. I take a step back and remind myself that beneath the flesh there is a skeletal structure, and each is identical in this way, thus my interactions with others should not be skin deep, and I see, realize and understand that in speaking to/interacting with the entirety of the person, I am also considering the equal and one functioning of the physical that composes the person, and no amount of judgment can change the fact that we are all simply matter, existing together in a way that is either beneficial or detrimental to existence, we individually and collectively decide, and to judge another by appearance is always detrimental and abusive to self and the other.

I commit myself to see beyond the surface when interacting with others, by considering the entirety of the physical and thus the equality of the physical.

When and as I see that I am seeking validation or approval from others based on appearance in an attempt to change my internal experience of myself, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-equality by reminding myself that this is exactly who I am right now, and any tries or attempts to change this are done in self-dishonesty. I focus on breath and on letting go of the desire to be more or experience myself as more or better than exactly what I am. I stop the drive to avoid exactly what I am, and move myself from Here, as exactly who and how I am, in self-acceptance.

I commit myself to breathe through the desire to be and have more than I am in one moment.

I commit myself to see, realize and understand that any attempt to be more and look better and seek approval and validation from others is an attempt to escape my actual real internal experience, thus perpetuating the cycle. I push myself to continue practicing simply stopping, releasing, and letting go.


 To script yourself back into alignment with and as Life, learn these self-supportive writing tools, visit: DIP LITE- a free course where you will learn to create a platform of self-support to be able to face yourself in forgiveness and acceptance, and recreate yourself through your own self-realization, in a way that honours you and supports yourself to Live a Life worth Living.      

No comments:

Post a Comment