Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 174- The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 6)





http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2779/4204517903_860dd009df_z.jpg

This blog is continued from:

Day 173- OCD: The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 5)


For context, I would suggest reading these blogs first.
Click here for a description of CSP
Continuing from my previous self-forgiveness statements, scripting out here my self-corrections and self-commitments to stop the patterns I live that do not support myself nor anything or anyone else. To change them to patterns of self-support that can be lived daily, in every breath:

These self-commitments and self-corrections are derived from the self-forgiveness statements from Day 169- Dermatillomania: The Fear of Being Ugly, which I would highly suggest reading for context and for its own merit.

 When and as I see myself observing others and making comparisons of them to myself in my mind, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-acceptance by accepting everything about the appearance of others as simply ‘Who They Are’ and Where they are At within their own process, the same self-acceptance that I would now afford to myself, unconditionally, so that within my interactions I am coming from the starting point of actual communication; where each one is heard and each one listens, instead of two beings judging each other in their minds, creating secret competitions, causing each to feel better or feel worse after the interaction, instead of simply sharing a moment and then letting it go.

I commit myself to interact with others based on Who They Are, and Not how they look, getting to know who others are in their entirety,
I commit myself to Listen and Hear when interacting with others, instead of looking and thinking.

When and as I see that I am being or becoming influenced by my external environment, based on my reactions to/towards the looks, words or actions of others to/towards me, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to my own decision-making ability by deciding to, in the moment of reaction, let it go, and breathe. I direct myself to move on to the next task, and not carry with me any reactions I may have experienced. I direct myself to continuously let go of the previous moment, until I no longer experience the reaction in the first place, because I had proven so thoroughly how futile it in fact ever was.

I commit myself to clear myself of the reactions I create and manifest within me, moment to moment, making sure I am clear within each moment, not carrying over reactive energy from the last/past moment.

I commit myself to stop feeding the reactions I create based upon the actions and reactions of others. Each is in his/her own process, thus reacting to another is only creating unnecessary consequences for myself and for the other- but mostly for myself.

 To script yourself back into alignment with and as Life, learn these self-supportive writing tools, visit: DIP LITE- a free course where you will learn to create a platform of self-support to be able to face yourself in forgiveness and acceptance, and recreate yourself through your own self-realization, in a way that honours you and supports yourself to Live a Life worth Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment