Friday, September 7, 2012

DAy 80- DESTENI Character - Fear



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged, ostracized or rejected because of my participation in Desteni because it is controversial, whereas I have tended to avoid controversy in my life thus far, to the extent of changing myself in order to ‘keep the peace’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I do not prove the credibility of Desteni, then people will make fun of me and think I’m crazy for applying the tools, instead of realizing that I have proven the effectiveness of the tools to myself, and in/as my standing and my living in this world I will be/become the living proof over time.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear being confronted about Desteni and not being able to convince/prove the principles and tools/legitimacy instead of realizing that one can only prove anything to oneself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear that Desteni and those participating within it will be attacked because of Equal Money, the plan to enter into politics, and posing a threat to those with wealth and power.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear people blaming me for the things Desteni might bring up within them, instead of standing stable and being a support for anyone willing to start their process.

 I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear my relationships changing as a result of my self-change.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear changing.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear taking self-responsibility, instead of realizing that it is the only way to free myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment