Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 81- Desteni Character- Thought Dimension



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I need to be a ‘certain way’ or be ‘at a certain level’ within Desteni because I have been applying the tools for a substantial amount of time, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that the effectiveness of the tools doesn’t rely on time, but rather on dedication, self-honesty, consistency and discipline within their application, so I ‘get out’ of this process exactly what I put in.

I commit myself to put all of me into this process, so that I can give back all of me to myself.

When and as I see that I am judging myself or setting standards for myself within this process I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-direction by reminding myself that there is no ‘place to be’ or ‘level to attain’ within this process, there is only self-understanding for the purpose of self-mastery, to be master of self as one part of one whole, where each has the opportunity to be equal to the whole, within and through self-dedication, self-honesty, consistency and discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I can ever explain anything that I haven’t yet walked myself.

I commit myself to dedicate myself to each point that I take on, and walk it through to completion before I discuss and share the process I went through within and as the walking of that point.

I commit myself to assist and support others as me, within this, I commit myself to walk through point with the utmost specificity and care, so that I may not only stand stable myself, but assist and support thosewilling to do the same.

When and as I see that I am trying and attempting to explain a point within the energetic desire to ‘get the point across’, or have someone outside of me understand before taking the time to ensure that I myself understand, I stop and I breathe. I apply self-honesty in order to see if I truly have a living understanding and grasp of the point, and if I do, I will be able to explain it simplistically, and if not, I direct the point to the appropriate resource and work on the point within myself until it is clear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I can ‘prove’’ Desteni by explaining it to others, in effect, trying to convince them, instead of seeing/realizing/understanding that I am trying to convince myself without doing the actual work, the writing, the dedication, discipline, consistency and self-honesty within my own life- which if I did, I would not have to convince myself or anyone else as it would be apparent.

I commit myself to the dedication, discipline, self-honesty and consistency to effectively walk this process, until I give me back to myself.

When and as I see that I am explaining Desteni in an attempt to convince others I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to the basics by reminding myself that no convincing is necessary or even possible, only writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application until I am living the change and thus the living proof of who I am as Life, equal and one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I strongly recommend adding sharethis buttons to your blog: www.sharethis.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I also suggest is adding desteni buttons to your blog (desteni.org, equal money, dip, eqafe) and links to heavens/creations/earths journey to Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim
    thanks for this - it really hit the spot for me!!!
    i'm facing this very point and have been looking for some perspective and clarity
    i find it so cool and amazing how we have created this platform of support through sharing ourselves in our blogs
    so, thanks again

    ReplyDelete