Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 13- Secret Thoughts From My Evil Mind

          One of the most empowering things I have learned through studying DIP is the fact that nothing we feel is a result of anybody else’s doing but our own, and nothing we judge has anything to do with whom we are judging, rather, it has very much to do with what we are avoiding in ourselves. These realizations saved me today as I walked a shaky path of overwhelming reactions.
It is my time of the month, so to speak, so I’m emotional, angry, insecure, crabby, and all those fun things. It still catches me off guard sometimes when I get like this, but then I realize ‘oh ya, it’s just my period.’ However, one’s menstrual cycle does not magically manifest insecurity, resentment, anger and all those things. They are already existent within, and for me, it is a monthly occurrence that they tend to once in a while, knock me off my feet.
Today I went into these kinds of reactions, wherein at one point all I could do was close my eyes and breathe until I calmed me down. I couldn’t speak self-forgiveness out loud because I was in the car with someone and they would probably think I was crazy. But I have, in moments, spoken self-forgiveness out loud during a reaction and it was amazing the way I could literally pull myself up and out of the reaction and back into full control of myself and my day.
Anyways, I will write out the main point from today, which was backchat, so that I may get a grip.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have secret mind thoughts about another being in my world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my true self to emerge in sneaky and secretive ways in my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to repeat patterns of abuse wherein I blame another for my own lack of self-responsibility and inability to face myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use blame towards another for me not being able to do what I want, when I see, realize and understand that the point is fear of confrontation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing another being.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what another may think about me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to reflect my own self-judgment off of other beings in my world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge another instead of looking at myself and what I’m not facing within me, because the only judgment is self-judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel resentful towards another being because I have used blame for things that I am responsible for but abdicated to that person, thus giving my power away to him/her and then resenting him/her for it, instead of taking responsibility for myself and taking my power back.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as blame.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as resentment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe blame is real, implying that someone else can have an actual influence in my internal experience of myself, instead of realizing it’s all me, and instead of taking the actions I need to take in order to deal with and face my true self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge another’s appearance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place value on the picture presentation of other beings instead of valuing them for who they are as life, equal and one with me and with all that’s here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become insecure around another because of the self-judgment I exist within and as.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as self-judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear placing everything and all of me on the line in every moment, due to fear and fear of judgment, and then blaming and resenting another for it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and become enslaved by fear and fear of judgment.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to accept myself in every moment.
When and as I see that I am participating in secret mind thoughts about another, I immediately STOP, and breathe. I bring myself back to awareness within the understanding that backchat is an act of abdication of self-responsibility and is therefore abusive and diminishing to myself and the other. I take note of that which I am backchatting about so that I may look for where it is in myself in order to write it out and forgive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment