Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 55- Am I the 'Annoyed Daughter' - Self-Corrective Statements

This blog is a continuation of the explanation of the character I play out in my life of the 'annoyed daughter,' as well as self-forgiveness statements which reveal why and how I developed this character.

Continued from Day 54- Am I the 'Annoyed Daughter'?

Self-Corrective Statements:

When and as I see myself going into the character of ‘annoyed daughter’ which is indicated to me by the red flags of finding myself annoyed by my parents, looking for inability, viewing them as old/aging and finding myself worried about their capabilities etc… I STOP and I breathe. I bring myself back to presence by breathing through the reactions and reminding myself that who I am is not a character, reacting within character such as the ‘annoyed daughter’ reacting within annoyance. Who I am is Here, breathing, self-responsible, living, dealing with the actual reality of the situation, and not with the issues and reactions of an illusionary character trying to believe or perceive herself to be a certain way.

I commit myself to breathing through my cast of characters instead of participating within and as them, thus living myself Here as breath instead of there as character.



When and as I see that I am acting out a character which I have defined as responsible and mature I stop, and I breather. I bring myself back to awareness within the understanding that all I ever can be is me Here, and as soon as I desire to be ‘more than’ what I am by acting it out instead of actually practically changing myself, I am only behaving self-dishoneslty thus creating myself as only a limited character of the mind, instead of a whole expansive being here in reality.

I commit myself to stop living the con of characters in order to CONvince myself that I am a certain way, such as responsible and mature, and to instead Live and create who I am in self-honesty, based upon the principles of equality and oneness.



When and as I see that I am manipulating myself by going into character in order to convince myself that I have changed, matured, become a responsible human being I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-direction within the realization of the importance of actually getting to know myself and who and what I am, and directing myself to be and become a mature and responsible human being, equal and one in FACT: in living application according to writing myself out and cross-referencing my writing with others who are willing to call me out if necessary, such as the Desteni community.

I commit myself to stop manipulating myself in order to play-act that I am something that I am not yet, and to become and realize my full potential through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application until I am equal to and one with all that is Here.

When and as I see that I am altering myself to fit into a predefined character in order to create the perception that I think/believe/perceive I require to be acceptable/desirable by myself/others I stop, and I breathe, I walk myself out of the character and back to physical reality by reminding myself that who I Am Here is already enough, and that playing false roles actually diminishes myself further and creates self-dishonest relationships that do not support me, but rather support my mind/ego/separation.



When and as I see that I am existing within and as chracters instead of existing as self-expression in the moment I stop and I breathe. I bring myself back to awareness within the realization that Who I Am Here can be grown and expanded while who I am as a character will only ever become more and more limited.

For more context, check out:
To learn how to write out your own characters, visit the forums at www.desteni.org



No comments:

Post a Comment