Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 127- From Slave to Master of Myself

This blog is continued from:

Within this blog I am continuing to
write out my self-commitments and self-corrective applications in order to release myself from the self-created frustration I experience in my life, specifically here in regards to becoming frustrated while doing my studies.
I first lay out the self-forgiveness, from which I derive the self-commitments and self-corrective application which further reveal the things I participate within/as that limit and diminish me.

For the entire blog series which deals with the point of becoming an effective student, click Here. .
It’s interesting to see that within this single point of looking at all the things that prevent me from effectively completing my studies, I am revealing to myself larger patterns and habits which I have accepted and allowed to play out in my life, pattern and habits that I have literally become, which are self-destructive and have, over time, become issues that have held me back from so much potential that I had never realized.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT realize that dealing with resistances in the moment may seem painful, but not dealing with them, and instead succumbing to them creates way more pain and suffering in my life.
I commit myself to being and becoming one with and equal to the resistances I experience, wherein I would literally stand within myself with/as them, instead of being less-than them wherein they would lead me and direct me to succumb, but within a oneness with/as them, and an equality to/as them, I can then take ownership of them, and responsibility for them, and thus empower myself to direct myself as them, in order to stop and phase them out as myself, and then direct myself in self-awareness to continue to support myself as Life Here.
 
When and as I see that I am facing or falling in the face of a resistance, I stop, and I breathe. I direct myself to become equal to and one with that resistance with the entirety of my being, and to stop and pull myself up and out of the trap of resistance, by literally forcing myself up, pulling myself by the bootstraps and continuing on to place one foot in front of the other in self-direction. I see, realize and understand that I will think that the resistance is the most important thing and it will feel like I should not stop, but I do NOT fall for this tactic any more. I also see, realize and understand that it will feel like the emptiest most meaningless moment in my life after I stop myself from participating within/as a resistance, or being directed by a resistance, but that it is also a short lived experience from which I will emerge a little stronger, a little wiser, a little more directive, self-trusting and self-assured, so long as I remain the directive-principle of me.
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone consequences.

I commit myself to live the realization that postponing consequences only leads to more consequences.

When and as I see that I am faing a consequence, such as an emotional energetic ‘low’ or ‘high’, a conflict, damage to myself, a situation that I have created, or any othe such consequence, I stop, and I breathe. I direct myself to take myself back from the influence of feeling/emotion energy, and walk myself back to self-direction by looking at the consequence and self-honestly assessing the best possible steps to take in order to control the damages. This could as simple as stopping my participation within/as it, or by writing it out in self-forgiveness in order to expose how I created it and script myself out into a solution that will support me.
To be continued…
To learn these self-supportive writing tools visit: DIP LFor the entire series leading up to this blog: Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment