Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 117- Imagine School Were That Easy (Fully Committing to my Studies pt 9)

        This blog is related to yesterday’s blog in that the following self-commitments and self-corrective application statements are tied in to the self-forgiveness statements made in yesterday’s blog. This is part of a series of blogs based around teaching myself how to be an effective student, essentially, how to learn, above and beyond simply memorizing and regurgitating information, but actually developing an understanding of the material by moving myself in real-time through the material, outside of the influence, interruptions, distractions and frustrations of the mind. Yesterday’s self-forgiveness assisted and supported me to peel back the layers of self-dishonesty revealing self-sabotage that I had/have been participating in as a way to keep myself distracted, diverted and ‘up in my mind’ as I had been trained to do my whole life, through school, media, television, society, etc… instead of simply moving myself as Life, here, present and aware in each moment.
I commit myself to look at and face the reality of the tasks I have to do by slowing myself down to real time, physical breath by breath time within the realization that I cannot effectively move faster than physical reality, which is what I’m attempting to do when and as I participate in imagining myself working through an being done my work/task/assignment before I evn start or while I’m in the midst of doing it.
When and as I see that I am going into the mind and imagining myself doing a task/work/an assignment in my head/mind/imagination and imagining it being easy and quick I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to real time by reminding myself that I cannot move/learn faster than I am physically able, and I am only physically able to move one breath at a time.

When and as I see that I am participating within/as
judgments about the assignments I have to do wherein I imagine them being ‘easy’ or ‘difficult’ I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to reality by reminding myself that I am creating unnecessary relationships to the work/task/assignment within judging it, wherein there is no way I am able to know beforehand what level of ‘difficulty’ it will be until I actually do it, and that it is not a matter of difficult’ or ‘easy’, but simply a matter of moving myself through the work and doing that which is required to be done to get through the work/task/assignment as effectively as possible.

I commit myself to align myself with real time movement by catching, stopping my participation within, and
breathing through the judgments I create and manifest within and as me with regards to how fast/slow I am moving, and how ‘easy’/’difficult’ the work is that I am doing.

When and as I feel that moving in real/physical/breath-by-breath time is
painfully slow, I stop, and I breathe, I bring myself back to self-movement within the realization and understanding that it only seem slow because I am used to quantum-mind time, and it only seems painful because I am withdrawing from an addiction to energy, which is not present in real-time movement, wherein I only have myself moving me, and not energy/energetic experiences, so it feels like an emptiness/withdrawal, which is actually cool feedback that I’m on the right track, thus I embrace the experience and stand one and equal to it, as it, and stand up from within it through not allowing it to direct me, but instead to moving myself with/as it and thus changing with/as it.

I commit myself to walk through and learn from the consequences I have created/manifested for myself through separating myself from myself/Here through my participation in the mind, so as to not recreate these experience for myself, but to instead learn from them and
change by changing the starting point of Who I Am within facing work/tasks/assignments.

When and as I see that I am creating, manifesting and participation in the ‘get out of the work’ character as a try/attempt to not face the self-created
consequences of resistances towards the work I have to do, I stop, and I breathe. I allow myself to embrace the consequences, which I experience as resistances, ‘slow-ness’, ‘painful-ness’ and frustration/avoidance, by breathing from within/as them, and remaining constant/Here until they dissipate, and I place one foot in front of the next and move myself regardless of ‘how I feel’, thus proving to myself that I am the directive principle of me, and I decide who/how I am in any/every moment, thus taking myself back from the direction of the mind, bringing the responsibility of who I am back to myself and directing it as I would like it to be.

I commit myself to face assignments/work/tasks fully as my whole self, taking every step forward, back, around and through the work until the work is done and I am satisfied.

When and as I see that I am trying to make my imagination of the work as ‘fast’ and ‘easy’ real by not fully applying myself, by skimming over parts, or by finishing before I am satisfied, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to wholly operating Here by slowing down and making sure that I am satisfied with every step of the task/assignment/work before I move on to the next step, taking each step as an entirety and working from beginning to end within/as each step I must take to get through the work/task/assignment.

I commit myself to taking myself back from the self-separation of my imagination and bringing myself back to Here as present and aware, breathing in physical reality.


In my next blog I will move on to the point of creating a ‘wall’ out of nothing by bringing all my assignments/tasks/work I have to do Here in one moment, compressing time into something bigger/scarier/more stressful than it actually is- because in fact I can only take things one at a time, and that is the only way to effectively get through everything.
To learn these self-supportive writting tools visite DIP LITE
For the entire series:
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment