Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 40- Fidgetiness While Studying



When I study I tend to get so fidgety that it starts to distract me. It’s like my hands have to wander all over the place all the time, or else I feel antsy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become fidgety while I study.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect studying to fidgetiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become antsy while studying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect fidgetiness with feeling antsy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to relieve the internal energetic experience of ‘antsy’ by fidgeting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe fidgeting relieves me of feeling antsy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and become antsy while studying because I would rather be doing something else.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand studying as a priority at certain times, and that I must commit fully to studying fully, with m full attention and awareness so that I may study effectively and thus get through it faster so that I can do other things as well.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think ‘I don’t like studying,’ ‘I hate studying,’ ‘I’d rather be participating in life,’ studying is no life, instead of simply studying within and as breath and thus be Life myself while I study, and realize studying is an activity which I must walk through because of the decision/commitment I have made.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive studying as endless when I’m in the first half of the material, wherein I begin to fear I will never get through it all, I’m not making enough progress, and then I speed up and fear I’m missing some material and am not being detailed emough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the fears that I will not get through all the material, that I progress too slowly and I wont have time, or that I’m missing material or not absorbing it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the feeling of endlessness to studying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect ‘not enough time’ to studying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the feeling of endlessness’ and ‘not enough time’ to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to grow frustrated while I study, instead of realizing that I am participating in back chat which is making me stress out about studying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself toparticipate in backchat while I study.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to remain present and aware while I study, keeping track of the relevant parts of the material, keeping track of how much time I have to spend on each section, adjusting myself, and moving through the material efficiently and effectively.

I commit myself to build the presence to be able to remain present, aware and focused throughout any task I am doing.

I commit myself to pushing myself to become effective at anything I do, within a consideration of the practical limitations of reality.

I commit myself to fully apply myself until I am done with my schooling, as well as with any task I commit myself to.

When and as I see I am getting fidgety due to participating in backchat while I study, I stop and I breathe. I take a moment to breathe through the energetic experience, and I bring myself back to awareness to do a self-check, I ask myself: do I need a break or to push through resistances, am I focusing on something relevant or getting carried away in too many details, what backchat am I participating in- forgive and stop. I breathe myself back into awareness and take the next step from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment