Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 48- Wasting Time because Life is Hard (Redefining 'Life' and 'work')






Day 48- Wasting Time Cause Life is Hard (Redefining ‘Life’ and ‘Work’)
Continued from days 46 and 47:
‘Life’

Current allocation:

Within my current definition of ‘Life’ I’ve separated how I’ve lived the word ‘Life’from my current living definition of the word ‘work,’ wherein I’ve defined ‘Life’as an internal experience that is the polar opposite from what I experience myself as within the word ‘work.’ Thus, within these definitions I have lived and made real for myself and made up ‘who I am’ according to these definitions, I have defined myself not as Life, but as definitions of words such as ‘Life’and ‘work,’ which limits me from actually living Here, participating fully in physical reality, to only experiencing myself inside myself, placing myself at the mercy of these definitions that I have arbitrarily created throughout my Life.



So, because of this and to continue on from day 46 and 47, I will redefine ‘Life’and ‘work’ to living words that support me, instead of the polarity I have currently created between Life and work, where I spend all my time chasing one and avoiding the other, all the while missing the point of both, thus missing myself within both, wherein I end up just wasting time, thus wasting Life, and wasting myself by missing myself instead of being fully present and aware within the amount of time that is called ‘my Life.’



Life (positively charged)

Fun

Free

Reckless

Play

Wild

Nature

Animals

Unfair

Unpredictable

Scary

Confusing



SF on placing a positive/negative value of the word:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word ‘Life’with a positive charge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’with a positive value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the word ‘Life’as good/right/positive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ by defining the word ‘Life’ as good/positive/right.

SF on current allocation:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word “life’with the word ‘fun.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life; within the word ‘fun.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘fun’ in separation of myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘free.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘free.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘free,’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘free’ in separation of myself.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘reckless.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’witin the word ‘reckless.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘reckless’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word reckless in separation of me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘play.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘play.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘play’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘play’ in separation of myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’with the word ‘wild.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word wild.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘wild’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘wild’ in separation of me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘nature.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘nature.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘nature’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘nature’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘animals.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘animals.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘animals’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘animals’ in separation of myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘unfair.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘unfair.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘unfair’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘unfair’ in separation of me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘unfair.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘unfair.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘unfair’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘unfair’ in separation of me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘unpredictable.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘unpredictable.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘unpredictable’ by defining the word ‘Life’within the word ‘unpredictable’ in separation of myself.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘scary.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘scary.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘scary’ by defining the word ‘Life’ within the word ‘scary’ in separation of myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘Life’to the word ‘confusing.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘Life’within the word ‘confusing.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘Life’ and from the word ‘confusing’ by defining the wrd ‘Life’ within the word ‘confusing’ in separation of me.



Dictionary definition:

1.

the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

2.

the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especially metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.

3.

the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.

4.

a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.

5.

the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.



Sounding out the word:

LIve For all Equally

New definition

Life is the living application of self in self-honesty wherein one takes the Whole intoconsideration where one is each and every part of that Whole, with no energy ofthe mind, but rather absolute self-acceptance, self-expression and self-love asAll as One as Equal, wherein one is being, doing, living, breathing Hereness, wholly operational, within and as full presence and awareness in each breath, as each breath.

I will redefine ‘work’ in my next blog.

For more context on redefining words, check out:
Redefining Word part 1:

Redefining Words (part 2) paying polarity games:

Day 6: Redefining words (Part 3) – Experience of the polarity game

Day 7: Redefining Words (Part 4)- Redefining words as living words

Redefining words (Part 5) - How to redefine words – Gathering Information stage

Redefining words (Part 5) - How to redefine words – Gathering Information stage



Day 9: Redefining Words (Part 6) How to redefine words – Investigate the word

Day 10: Redefining Words (Part 7) How to redefine words –Creative phase


Day 11: Redefining Words (Part 8) How to redefine words - writing a definition and checking the content

Day 12: Redefining Words (Part 9) - Self Forgiveness statements on redefining words

Day 13: Redefining Words (Part 10) - Self Forgiveness statements on redefining words 2



 



No comments:

Post a Comment