Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 45- A Lump in my Breast Part 2

These are self-corrective statements and self-commitments which are tools that I can use to practically guide myself in the moment when I experience the fears/anxieties etc... that I mentioned in my last post wherein I applied self-forgiveness statements to the experience of finding a mass in my breast and the subsequent doctor's visit.

When and as I see that I am pitying myself because of and due to the lump I found in my breast I stop, and I breathe. I remind myself that that regardless of what happens, Who I am is constant and consistent within every Here moment as I breathe in every moment, regardless of what happens, and no matter the outcome, this will not change, until I die- which is inevitable, so no matter what, I live and apply me in every moment that I Live Here.

I commit myself to eradicate self-pity from within and as me, because self-pity Is disempowering and is an energetic experience that is not Life and is not who I am.

I commit myself to take my power back from the internal energetic experience of self-pity and instead apply myself Here, as self-directive standing/walking.

When and as I see that I am seeking pity from others in order to validate my own self-pity, I stop, and I breathe. I realize that self-pity is a justification and excuse to give up on myself and feel sorry for myself, making the statement that I am incapable, thus I am giving my power away instead of pushing myself in every moment to breathe, to practice self-honesty, to self-correct and to walk my process.

I commit myself to standing absolute within self-honesty, and within this I commit myself to stop using my environment and manipulating others in my environment as a means to circumvent self-honesty in order to not have to face me.

I commit myself to face myself within self-forgiveness no matter what I have accepted and allowed within myself, because I commit myself to walk the process of taking absolute self-responsibility for/of mysef.

When and as I see that I am growing angry at others due to and because of the way they are behaving or not behaving to/towards me I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to awareness within bringing the anger back to self- and realizing that I am only angry at myself, because in wanting them to behave in certain ways- I am wanting them to change the way I experience myself. I am wanting/needing/desiring them to make me feel safe, secure, loved, cared about etc… which only indicates that I’m not doing/being/giving these things to myself already.

I accept and allow myself to be safe and secure within myself, knowing nothing and nobody can harm/take away who I am but me.

I accept and allow myself to love and care for myself unconditionally.

I commit myself to creating  self-stability within and as myself that I can depend on, and I commit myself to walk the process to/towards self-love, self-care, self-nurturing and self-acceptance.

When and as I see that I am occupying my mind with future-based fears/fears in reaction to future projection (such as health), I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to the present moment by reminding myself that it is the only moment that exists. I allow myself to breathe through the fears as a stand in the present moment and ground myself until the fears crumble away into nothingness, which they will, because they are not real. I realize that participating in such thought is abusive to me and causes me harm and thus I stop this pattern within me as it does not serve me.

I commit myself to stopping my participation in future projections and future-based fears in order that I may live in the present, Here, with and as everything and everyone else, equal and one.

1 comment: