Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 49- Wasting Time Cause Life is Hard (redefining 'work')


This is a continuation of days 46, 47 and 48 wherein I am now redefining the word ‘work’ to a living word, one which has a definition that I can live in fact, and that, if lived, will support me and support what is best for all.

            My current allocation of the word ‘work’ is within and as the polarity opposite of Life, an allocation within which, having lived throughout my life has led me to live a certain amount of waiting. Waiting for work to end, waiting for life, placing Life and Living in categories as positively charged words which could not take place at the same time as ‘work’- a negatively charged word. I’ve also defined ‘work’ as taking responsibility, thus making taking responsibility for myself seem like it is something different than life and living, when in fact, Life requires self-responsibility in every moment. Thus, my current allocation for ‘work’ is as follows:



Work (negative value)

Hard

Responsibility

Toil

Struggle

Waste of Time

Boring

Labour

Stagnant

Limited



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word ‘work’ with a negative value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the word ‘work’ as bad/wrong/negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ by judging the word ‘work’ as bad/wrong/negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘hard.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘hard.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘hard’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘hard’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ with the word ‘responsibility.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘responsibility.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘responsibility’ by defining the word ‘work within the word ‘responsibility in separation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ with the word ‘toil.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word work within the word ‘toil.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘toil’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘’toil’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘struggle.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘struggle.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘struggle’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘struggle’ in separation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ with ‘a waste of time.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within ‘a waste of time.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word work, and from ‘a waste of time’ by defining the word ‘work’ within ‘a waste of time’ in separation of myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘boring.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘boring.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘boring’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘boring’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘labour.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘labour.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘labour’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘labour’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘stagnant.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘stagnant.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘stagnant’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘stagnant’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘work’ to the word ‘limited.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘work’ within the word ‘limited.’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘work’ and from the word ‘limited’ by defining the word ‘work’ within the word ‘limited’ in separation of myself.




Noun: Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Verb: be engaged in physical or mental activity in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Sounding the word:

Wholly Operational Reality checK


To be Wholly Operational within Reality, as well as the Reality check that Life requires work as an applied effort to bring about and maintain what’s best for all. Being Wholly Operational within Reality requires one to check oneself in every moment within and as self-awareness, wherein one checks oneself in self-honesty in every moment, to ensure that one is in fact living what's best for all.

1 comment: